Friday, June 27, 2008

My baby's not a baby anymore



This is my darling daughter, Kara. As of Tuesday, June 24, she stopped being an impressionable grade schooler and became one of the high school horde. I'm happy for her, but I'm also sad, that my baby, my Bear as she is known, is growing up, and leaving me behind.







She's so beautiful, inside and out. As a baby, she suffered constantly from ear infections, to the point where she had no real center of balance and didn't really learn to crawl. In fact, she never really moved under her own power until she was about ten months old, then she learned that rolling will get you places. And man, could she roll!
This is her dad. I keep telling him not to slick his hair back, but he doesn't listen.
And me and my baby. Congrats darling! Let's hope we
survive high school without any major blowups, Okay?

No comments: