Tuesday, April 29, 2008

FIRE!

Oh my god! If I could figure out how to get the photos off my camera I would be showing you a store fire just down the street from me! I was working on the computer, checking my email, etc, when I heard the engines go by. Now, that's actually pretty normal. I live on a major thoroughfare and we hear trucks go by all the time. But about five minutes later I'm smelling smoke. I searched the apartment, thinking that my landlord had finally decided to cash in on his insurance policy. Nothing burning. So, what the hell, let's go look outside.

I couldn't see the street, the smoke was so bad.

My street was blocked off, the pumpers were going, and the photoshop six stores up were belching flame. This is probably the most excitement I've had in a while. I'll keep ya posted.

No comments: